To remove the component:
- Power down the workstation blade.
- Remove the workstation blade.
- Lift the access panel latch and slide the access panel to the rear.
- Remove the access panel.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of personal injury from hot surfaces, allow the drives and the internal system components to cool before touching them.
CAUTION: To prevent damage to electrical components, properly ground the workstation blade before beginning any installation procedure. Improper grounding can cause ESD.
To replace the component:
- Place the access panel on top of the workstation blade with the hood latch open. Allow the panel to extend past the rear of the workstation blade approximately 0.8 cm (0.2 in).
- Engage the anchoring pin with the corresponding hole in the latch.
- Push down on the hood latch. The access panel slides to a closed position.